Sunday 10 June 2012

Weekly update: June 4th - 10th, 2012

Nes pickups for the week ending June 10th:

* Gyromite - kinda useless with out good 'ol R.O.B., but oh well.. nice to have for the original NES Black box set.
* Boulder Dash
* Big Nose (another cool gold Camerica cart)
* Rocket Ranger
* Remote control
* Snake's Revenge: Metal Gear 2
* Top Gun 2 : The second mission
* Terminator 2.

The purveyor of these fine wares also threw in a few manuals for some of the games I have.


Kinda sad that I didn't have a super mario bros. manual before today.  Just decided at that moment that it might be nice to collect these too.  If anyone out there has any that they no longer want/need I'd love to purchase and/or trade for 'em.  Send me a comment, tweet, or email.  Info at the bottom of this post.


In addition to adding these 8 titles to my collection I have also decided to start the arduous process of removing all of the stickers, filth, markings and god knows what else from all of the cartridges.  Some of these games are loaded with rental stickers, some have value village price tags, some have names engraved and other have miscellaneous spills and other stains of unknown origin.  For my own sanity I will not attempt to envision, explain or otherwise determine what the various blemishes are just do my best to remove them.  Look for a future entry with an update to Project Cleanup.

--------------------------------
Player One Score:





8bitbobby   -->  twitter
nes.or.nothin@gmail.com   -->  email


No comments:

Post a Comment