Monday 30 July 2012

Weekly update: July 23rd - 29th, 2012


NES pickups for the week ending July 29th.

I called this week's pickups my 'Trifecta of Awesome'. A really nice collector in Vernon answered an ad I placed looking to buy games.  I drove out and instead of just completing our transaction amid a few pleasantries we actually talked about games for a solid hour.  So many cool references to NES passed between us and neither one of us missed a beat.

It's so rewarding to meet other like minded people and to become aware of how important these games are to others besides ourselves.

After 60 mins of discussing boss fights, bragging rights, favorite games and the like we made our trade and when I left his place I had added 3 favorites to my gameslist:

Megaman 6
Popeye
Ducktales

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Player One Score:
267

I am expecting a package from the US with a few new games this week so hopefully an update coming shortly.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment