Sunday 10 May 2015

NES Pickup - May 10th, 2015


Another quick update to the blog... today after work I took the recently acquired "accidental" double of Adventure Island 2 back to one of my traders and he traded me back that one for a cart I didn't have.  I came home today with Arkista's Ring!  This is a great little adventure game with a bow slinging female main character.  Another of the hidden gems in the NES Library that I missed the first time around and plan to play through and maybe review at a later time.  

Its is amazing how the disappointment I had last entry in getting a game I already had could so quickly be changed by a text on Friday asking if I wanted to trade AI2 back for an even more valuable game that I don't have. 


This is just another example of how awesome and helpful this retro gaming community is.  I was obviously not 'on my game' so to speak when I made the trade last week and ended up with a double and the guy allowed me a do-over. Thank you Nintendo gods!

Nes Carts: 498
Licensed games:  460/687

No comments:

Post a Comment