Thursday 21 May 2015

Nes Pickup - May 21st, 2015

Today I picked up Raid on Bungeling Bay with the box from Shayne.  He had this one set aside for me for awhile but was working out of town until yesterday.  I don't think it's destined to unseat any of my favorite console mainstays but I'm still happy to add it to my collection.



It looks like it was once a rental game but what is fascinating is the fact that it still bears an indexing barcode and a red and silver sticker with the name and address of the Video store. I like to imagine how it came to be in my hands when at least at one point in its life it was approximately 4,500 kms or 2,800 miles away.  How did it cross borders and how many owners did it have before me? These are the thoughts that keep 8bitbobby awake at night.



Thanks Shayne for the great deal once again!


Nes carts:  501
Licensed games:  462/687
Unlicensed games:  39/90
Boxes:  54
Manuals: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment