Sunday 26 August 2012

Weekly-ish update: August 17th - 26th, 2012


Hey fellow 8bits!!

This is another weeklyish update of my NES pickups.  My last entry (forgive me) was a little bit of a rant, but needed to be said.  From there we added 4 new games to the bunch:

Crystallis
Super Team Games
Robocop
Nintendo World Cup

This past week we took a day trip to Vernon, BC about an hour out of town for a beach and thrifting day.  Checked out the local game store, Ebenezer's and found some pretty cool games there that may warrant a future trip when my pockets are more brimming with cash, but I did find an affordable game not currently in my collection and so I picked up:  Seicross



Today was a quieter day at the flea market, but I scoured the tables and found an almost mint copy of Deja vu (CIB).


At another table I obtained Racket Attack and Roadblasters



Deja Vu earns a 'bright spot' in my collection as it is the most complete and near-mint condition boxed game that I have. The manual looks like it has never been cracked open (like a 10th grade Math textbook NEW).  I know I've said in the past that I am concentrating on carts only for now, but when you find boxed games in the wild for not much more than the loose games cost you just have to pick them up.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player One Score:  310

No comments:

Post a Comment