Sunday 20 July 2014

NES update: July 20th, 2014


Another 10 days has gone by since my last post and I'm happy to say I've reached another mini-milestone with my collection.  With the additions from the Sunday Flea Market today, my visit last week, (and a package slated to arrive tomorrow or Tuesday) I have reached 425 game carts!

The box of goodies from Game Gavel dot com will contain the following:  Dance Aerobics, The Last Ninja, Thunderbirds, and the Untouchables.  Last Sunday (July 13th) I picked up 3 new titles from the 'ol F.M. including:   The Little Mermaid, Bad News Baseball, and one of my all-time favorites Rush n' Attack and today I picked up Magic of Scheherazade and another gem:  Willow.

Have I mentioned yet how fortunate I feel to have continued to acquire new games at an alarming rate? That is 9 games in about as many days.  A special shout out to my wife, Missy, for putting up with my 8bit obsession.






1 comment:

  1. Score! I have not played The Last Ninja, I hope it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete