Wednesday 8 July 2015

NES Pickups - July 8th, 2015

Not much to report on the game cartridge front, but I did pick up some boxes and manuals this week. Wednesday evening I did a trade with Shayne for some of my loose cart doubles, a box double and 5 manual doubles.  I came back with 7 new boxes, 5 new manuals and an artwork variant.  So in all I got boxes for:  Rygar, Toobin', Defender II -- this makes Defender II a CiB set. Gotcha!, Total Recall, Target: Renegade and Ikari Warriors 2.



The cartridge variant (and the only game I picked up today was for the Capcom game Gunsmoke.  pictured on the right below).  I never really set out to go after all of the varants and the 3 vs 5 screw games, but if a game falls into my lap like this one did I'm going to grab it!


As for manuals I added:  Golgo 13, Rocket Ranger, Solar Jetman, Captain Skyhawk and Laser Invasion.


These pickups don't change my game total, but I now have a total of:

59 Games Boxes
86 Manuals
30 CiB


No comments:

Post a Comment