Sunday 27 May 2012

Weekly update: May 14th - 20th, 2012

You'll have to excuse the irony of a weekly update coming 2 weeks after the last installment, but since I had an electronic transfer pending on a purchase of a few games (that took 9 days to clear) from an online source I didn't want to jinx it. I literally could have hand-delivered the payment quicker, but hey gotta love paypal.  I can safely say now that the games are on the way to me and so I can add them to my collection.

My NES pickups for the week ending May 20th, 2012:

Fester's Quest
Knight Rider
Home Alone 2
Commando
Vegas Dream

Looking forward mostly to having Commando in my clutches again as it was a cart I had back in the day and played to death.  Really wish I had a better account of all the games I had as a kid, but I'm pretty sure I've reacquired most if not all of them now.


----------------------------------------------
Player One Score:

No comments:

Post a Comment