Sunday 27 May 2012

Weekly update: May 21st - 27th, 2012

Good day at the Flea Market!

Nes pickups for the week ending May 27th:

Bases Loaded 2
Goal!
Heavy Shredding
Double Dare
Hoops
Rambo
Rampage
RBI baseball 2
Super Mario Brothers/ Duckhunt/ Worldclass Track Meet
Track and Field
Thundercade

------------------------------------------
Player One Score:



You know you go to the flea market too much when you're on a first name basis with the seller(s) you frequent most.

Standouts from this haul would be:  Rampage, Rambo, Thundercade and I guess Track and Field.  
T & F was a blast and my friend and I would always try to come up with new and innovative ways to press the buttons as fast as we could for the 100m dash.  I don't recall if it was he or I, but one of us used a scratch technique across the buttons while the other would pinch their fingers together and tap the button as quickly as possible. Not sure which method won more races back then, but I guess we can figure it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment