Sunday 13 May 2012

Weekly update: May 7th-13th, 2012



Just a short update for today.
My NES pickups for the week ending May 13th, 2012:

Firehawk
Tetris
Super C
Super Dodgeball
Monster Party
Super Pitfall
Soccer
Pinball
Taboo the Sixth Sense
Jeopardy 25th anniversary
Sesame St. 1,2,3
Stryder
Legacy of the Wizard
Rescue: Embassy Mission
Hunt for Red October
Xevious
Bases Loaded 3
Anticipation




-------------------------------------------
Player One Score:




The cartridges above were derived from the flea market, garage sales and a special thanks to my good buddy Mark who helped me add several new games to my collection! Play that Commodore Vic20 in good health my friend.

I feel pretty fortunate to have obtained this many great titles to add to my collection this week.

My favorite pickups from the week would have to be Firehawk, Monster Party and Stryder.   If you'd like me to share pictures of my collection along with my progress just comment this entry.  Happy gaming and happy collecting!

1 comment: