Wednesday 1 April 2015

NES Pickups - April 1st, 2015

Happy April Fools Day!  It would have been a feeble attempt on my part to use this entry to say that I had got some extremely rare artifact for the NES for next to nothing. Instead I will make a brief entry on something that actually DID happen.  Today I made another visit to my newest game trader's house and this time I picked up Starship Hector and 8 game manuals.  He threw in 3 posters too (most of which is pictured below).


In this mini-lot I, of course, received the cart Starship Hector as well as manuals for: Hogan's Alley, Super Pitfall, Smash TV, Basewars, Robocop, Double Dragon 2, Millipede and Skate or Die.  The generous seller also threw in a few posters as an added bonus:  Smash TV, Double Dragon 2 and a general advertisement for Ultra Games. I don't want to steal the proverbial thunder from a future post, but I will mention that this seller was kind enough to put me in touch with another friend of his and I have a trade lined up that will hopefully take place later in the week.   

Nes Carts:  470
Licensed games: 435/687
Boxes: 50
Game Manuals: 78
63% of the overall licensed game collection



No comments:

Post a Comment